Terms & Conditions
I agree and acknowledge that by registering through Chris O’Brien Lifehouse to participate in Skydive Australia:
- I have read and understood the terms and conditions of Skydive Australia. I have accepted those terms and conditions and agree to any statements they contain.
- Chris O`Brien Lifehouse is promoting Skydive Australia with the purpose of raising funds for medical equipment, research and medical staff. Chris O`Brien Lifehouse is not responsible for arranging or conducting the jump.
- I have considered the risks of this activity being physically taxing and the risk of potential injury to myself and others.
- I undertake to take the jump entirely at my own risk and I (with the intention of binding my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns) waive, release and agree to relinquish all and any claims, rights or causes of action which I might otherwise have against Chris O’Brien Lifehouse for or arising out of loss of my life, or injury, damage to myself or my property of any description which I may suffer or sustain at any time in the course of or in any way arising from my participation in the jump including without limitation incorrect or insufficient advice.
- I will indemnify and keep indemnified Chris O`Brien Lifehouse, its directors, employees and advisors from any loss, damage or expense (including medical ambulance evacuation or legal costs and expenses) which any of them may incur or suffer in connection with my participation in the jump.
- Any time prior to the jump, Chris O`Brien Lifehouse reserves the right to withdraw me from the event.
- I am eighteen (18) years of age or older on the date I sign this document.
- I have committed to raising my fundraising pledge of $850. I agree that 80% of this pledge ($680) will be banked with Chris O’Brien Lifehouse one week prior to the jump date. The remaining 20% will need to be banked with Chris O’Brien Lifehouse within four weeks of the jump date.